Newport Beach, CA
Results driven web analytics practitioner with 16 years experience leading eCommerce and digital analytics marketing, operations, and large scale projects in highly competitive markets. Proven leadership and ability to develop highly effective and measurable analytic strategies to drive revenue growth, build successful teams, increase customer acquisition, and expand brand awareness.
Technical competency in web-languages including: Google Analytics Indivdual Qualification, Google AdWords Certification, WordPress, CSS, PHP, MYSQL and Responsive Web Design. Analysis in competitive/keyword research, link analysis, site element optimization, site structure, link popularity and copywriting; CRM experience with a focus on maketing and sales. Expertise in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Google Analytics/Digital Web Analytics
• Performed multiple audits of Google Analytics accounts.
• Redesigned website while reducing overall bounce rate by 10% with Google Analytics.
• Developed and supported SEO/SEM strategies using Google Analytics.
• Leveraged data from web analytics tools to create custom key metrics reports and trends.
• Worked with executive staff to understand organic search strategies and web analytics data.
Additional Core Strengths
• Google Analytics Segementation
• Google Analytics Dashboards
• Website Usability & Testing
• Ecommerce Platforms/Operations
• Customer Relationship Management
• Google Analytics Reports
• Google AdWords Development & Management
• Team Leadership & Development
• Project Management
Senior Account Director James Attorney Marketing 2017 – 2020
Senior Account Director for James Attorney Marketing (JAM). Specifically recruited to manage all of the PPC accounts. Demonstrated skills in developing SEM and PPC strategies for all 165 accounts. Formulated successful local SEO strategies and content for many of the accounts. Reduced the account churn rate by 28% and increased the PPC ROI on average by 20%.
Selected Accomplishments & Skills
• Devised both regional and local SEO strategies.
• Providing local & national PPC campaigns based on the practice type.
• Optimize PPC campaign segmentation, reach and frequency exceeding desired KPIs.
• Launched real-time web and phone call lead tracking for all digital channels.
• Formalized detailed monthly account performance reporting.
• Leveraged Google Analytics to make informed PPC and SEO optimizations.
Digital Marketing/eCommerce Cord Strategies 2008 – 2017
Digital Marketing Strategist, PPC Manager, and Google Analytics/Analyst with 10+ years of Web Development/Marketing and web business experience. Formulated client strategies and executed complex global digital projects. Core competencies include Digital Strategy, Content Strategy, Social Media, Website Development, Search Engine Marketing, PPC Text and Display Advertising.
Selected Accomplishments & Skills
• Develop and manage Bing and Google PPC campaigns.
• Managed PPC budgets up to $150,000 per month utilizing text and display ads on search and display networks.
• Define key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Implemented SEO strategies to improve search engine rankings for multiple websites.
• Leveraged data from Google Analytics to create custom key metrics reports and trends.
• Clients: ML Kishigo, NDS Pro, Billabong, Crank Brothers, Falken Tires & Styles for Less
Web Developer/Managing Director Cord Hosting, Inc. 2001-2007
Local web-hosting service provider in Orange County, California; servers in 3 states and internationally
Created, designed, defined and expanded this web-hosting service provider, growing it from inception to a high of nearly 2500 high-value clients and a profitable sale, all within six years. P/L responsibility encompassed sales/marketing, operations, employee management/training and cost accounting.
Provided hosting, email, DNS and other internet-related services.
Incorporated web design, e-commerce development and search-engine optimization (SEO) services for corporate, small-business and personal websites. Supplied web-based credit-card services: Assisted with account setup; integrated websites with credit-card gateway service providers. Gained knowledge of transaction services routing funds to banks to complete online credit transactions.
Defined best practices and developed/maintained systems architecture plan for acquired servers. Assessed client needs and adapted/improved equipment and services. Wrote technical specifications for server, software and network; implemented security measures. Developed website performance metrics. Created standards for system upgrades/updates/patches, technical assistance, disaster recovery and document backup. Executed marketing plans to expand enterprise.
• Designed client websites to optimize search-engine friendliness, concentrating on relevant keyword placements and enhanced title-tag selections. Resulted in organically improved website rankings for many clients.
• Grew client base from start-up to 250 high-value accounts within first year; in five years, expanded to as many as 2500 clients.
• Acquired seven companies: Researched, assessed and negotiated purchases including two companies in New York, one in New Jersey, two in California, one in Canada and one in Switzerland. Retained, on average, 95% of acquired accounts.
• Negotiated successful acquisition by Click Technologies, Newport Beach, CA.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE
May 1991 / Chapman University / Orange, CA
Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Google AdWords Certification