Results driven marketing executive with 16 years experience leading eCommerce projects and digital marketing campaigns and has provided extensive project management services to both small and large scale projects. Proven leadership and ability to develop highly effective and measurable digital marketing strategies to drive revenue growth, build successful teams, increase customer acquisition, and expand brand awareness.
Technical competency in web-languages including: Google AdWords Certification, Google Analytics Indivdual Qualification, WordPress, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, XML, PHP, MYSQL, Magento and Responsive Web Design. Analysis in competitive/keyword research, link analysis, site element optimization, site structure, link popularity and copywriting. Additionally skilled in Google/Bing AdWords campaign account setup, keywords, adcopy creation and account strategy management.
Digital Marketing/eCommerce Cord Strategies 2008 – Present
Established and developed mid-sized eCommerce and web development projects. Created on-line strategies that achieved successful sales and marketing results. Additionally demonstrated the ability to lead and build teams to support these online initiatives and gain support from management.
- Developed new search engine marketing (SEM/PPC) program increasing sales and brand awareness.
- Redesigned website and shopping cart reducing overall bounce rate by 20% and abandon cart by 5%.
- Successfully managed and completed the integration of the Magento shopping cart with SAP.
- Developed SEO/SEM strategies, and implement and monitored digital marketing campaigns.
- Leveraged data from Google Analytics to create custom KPI metrics and dashboards.
- Worked with executive staff to develop organic search strategies.
- Execute and manage PPC campaigns in search, display, shopping, remarketing advertising initiatives on Google and Bing.
Project Manager Milton Security Group, LLC 2009 – 2012
At the forefront of new developments in network security technology
Recruited to manage SharePoint clients and web-development projects. Write and develop solid specifications for application developers. Develop written training materials. Serve as business-IT liaison, assessing and translating business needs among developers, server administrators and department staff to develop, support and maintain custom features.
- Challenged to turn around SharePoint environment for a northern California power utility.
- Evaluated, restructured and managed system; established governance program for entire utility.
- Trained all employees in its use (including creation of documentation/content for instructional materials). Following 30-month turnaround project, mentored replacement administrator.
- Power utility successes included:
– Enhanced internal communication, increased employee morale and improved efficiency significantly.
– Department made such impressive gains that all five other utility departments opted to end file sharing and convert to SharePoint.
Web Developer/Managing Director Cord Hosting, Inc. 2001 – 2007
Local web-hosting service provider in Orange County, California; servers in 3 states and internationally
Created, designed, defined and expanded this web-hosting service provider, growing it from inception to a high of nearly 2500 high-value clients and a profitable sale, all within six years. P/L responsibility encompassed sales/marketing, operations, employee management/training and cost accounting.
Provided hosting, email, DNS and other internet-related services.
Incorporated web design, e-commerce development and search-engine optimization (SEO) services for corporate, small-business and personal websites. Supplied web-based credit-card services: Assisted with account setup; integrated websites with credit-card gateway service providers. Gained knowledge of transaction services routing funds to banks to complete online credit transactions.
Defined best practices and developed/maintained systems architecture plan for acquired servers. Assessed client needs and adapted/improved equipment and services. Wrote technical specifications for server, software and network; implemented security measures. Developed website performance metrics. Created standards for system upgrades/updates/patches, technical assistance, disaster recovery and document backup. Executed marketing plans to expand enterprise.
- Designed client websites to optimize search-engine friendliness, concentrating on relevant keyword placements and enhanced title-tag selections. Resulted in organically improved website rankings for many clients.
- Grew client base from start-up to 250 high-value accounts within first year; in five years, expanded to as many as 2500 clients.
- Acquired seven companies: Researched, assessed and negotiated purchases including two companies in New York, one in New Jersey, two in California, one in Canada and one in Switzerland. Retained, on average, 95% of acquired accounts.
- Negotiated successful acquisition by Click Technologies, Newport Beach, CA.
Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Google AdWords Certification